High-floating, stable pontoon boat that has gained great reputation around Europe, the Drifter has floatation devices in both the seat and the backrest.
In addition, each of the two bladders have double air compartments for floatation and extra safety. The Drifter Evolution is equipped with a set of strong, removable aluminum oars, fixed to a strong oar holder that can be folded down to lock in place along the side of the pontoon. The addition of oars on this craft means extra safety and added power of transport in heavy winds or currents. It does NOT substitute the need for fins, as it still is built on the same “Kick-boat” size pontoons as our normal Drifter.
Width: 120 cm, Length: 140 cm, Height: 35 cm (pontoons), 45 cm (at the prow) & 60 cm with back rest raised.
Maximum loading capacity 140 kg.
Drifter and Drifter Evolution (with oars) are high-floating, stable pontoon boats made for fly fishing in small to medium still water lakes. Both models have floatation devices in both the seat and the backrest which gives good security, small pack volume and great comfort while fishing. In addition, each of the two bladders have double air compartments for floatation and extra safety.
YOUR DRIFTER COMES WITH:
1x Drifter outer cover w seat & backrest 1x Stripping apron w tube 1x Back rest tube w cover 2x Air bladders 1x Seat bladder 1x Back bladder
2x Backpack carrying straps (2x oars – Drifter Evolution only) (1x rolltop backpack – Drifter Evolution only)
- Always wear an approved personal flotation device when using your Drifter!
- Check and follow local laws and recommendations concerning security, safety, fishing regulations and areas of use
- The Drifter is a personal recreational watercraft and not a boat. It is intended for use in still waters only and in close proximity to the shore.
- Never use your Drifter in moving waters, and pay very close attention when in use on lakes and large waterways.
- Never use your Drifter alone.
- Always check your Drifter´s air bladders, outer cover and stitching for possible damage before use, and never use your Drifter if you suspect any damages on this areas.
- Never over inflate your Drifter, and do not use the Drifter without both bladders fully inflated.
- Max loading capacity: 140kg.