A boat outfit approved by pro anglers both in spin fishing and fly fishing.
Vene (boat in English) is a jacket which is designed especially for boating activities in mind. Waterproof and breathable of course, but with more durable fabric to tackle the harsh marine conditions. The jacket includes standard Vision wading jacket features, such as strongly curved sleeves, adjustable Velcro wrist cuffs and hem drawstring and a large fully adjustable hood to fit nicely over a cap or a beanie. In addition, Vene has some special features: the fleece lined collar is slightly oversized, the hand warming pockets on the sides are with zippers and fleece lining, inside chest pockets have passes for headsets and all outside pockets are equipped with internal D-rings to keep everything from boat keys to small accessories safe and handy. A sunglass wipe on a cord inside left chest pocket and reflective prints are safety features when boating. The black color will fit the Vene B&B trousers perfectly.
Vene outfit is combination of ideas and experience of developing wading gear for 25 years.
Vene outfit has been approved by various pro anglers. It has been trusted jacket in formats like Fly vs Jerk for team Jiggar.nu, Headbanger… And Team Vision Fly Fishing of course 😉.
FUNCTIONALITY & COMFORT
- Waterproof and breathable extra durable F3.5 fabric
- 15000mm waterproof
- YKK AquaGuard VISLON main zipper
- Strongly curved sleeves with incut cuffs
- 2 big side pockets with zippers and with micro fleece lining
- 2 outside chest pockets with YKK water resistant zippers
- 2 chest pockets inside the jacket with pass through for headsets
- 2 big mesh pockets inside the jacket
- D-rings inside all the 4 outside pockets
- Sunglass wipe on a cord clipped into the D-ring of the left chest pocket
- Oversized fleece lined collar for hard core weather
- Large fully adjustable hood
- Adjustable hem drawstring seals out bad weather
- Reflective prints for safety
F3.5 The breathability for F3.5 – fabrics is between 5000 – 9999 g/m²/24h
Read more about the F3,5 material here